Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Was It... Is It...




Was It...
Was it wrong for me to be your friend for so long in the hopes we could be more...
Was it wrong for me to like you for you but wish you could be what I wanted you to be...
Was it wrong for me to change myself into the idea of what I thought you wanted...
Was it wrong for me to be so angry with you for ignoring how much I enjoyed your company...
Was it wrong for me to hurt you to protect myself from letting you hurt me...
Is it wrong to want you back so much only after I've seen you wanted someone else...
Is it wrong for me to be sad for what I miss only after you say you want another...
Is it wrong for me to be so upset for losing something I created in a dream...
Is it wrong for me to hate myself only after working up the courage to speak to you and findng you gone...
Is it wrong for me to need you so bad only because I need someone...
Is it...

No comments:

Post a Comment