Friday, January 8, 2010

Open Your Eyes

Dedicated to a friend

By: S.Cain

The light shines through my window like it knows my secrets. Feathers of a whisper come scratching to the corners of my bed. Silent cries of want, born through desperation and raised within my thighs. Raping my own innocence away with every superficial caress and every stolen breath. I believe you will love my body tonight but never understand my mind so when darkness envelopes my room it shatters the reality I've made in my fantasy. I'll take whatever scraps are left behind because I know no other way to want and to be loved. My body is my temple but somehow i manage to destroy it brick by brick every night i share my walls with you. Damn you for not seeing this and damn me for allowing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment